EXPOSED! Meet OAU Lecturer Who Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex From Student For Pass Mark - Media and news website

Breaking news

Media and news website

Get all your latest informations

Recent Posts

Post Top Ad

Ads by Google

Get This Pop-up Window

Post Top Ad

Friday 13 April 2018

EXPOSED! Meet OAU Lecturer Who Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex From Student For Pass Mark


EXPOSED! Meet OAU Lecturer Who Demanded 5
Rounds Of Sex From Student For Pass Mark
If you are not informed
A professor at the Obafemi Awolowo University
(OAU), Ile-Ife, Richard Akindele, has been exposed
for demanding sex from a student to make her
pass.
A recording on the phone call made by the
professor to the student, asking her to have sex
with his five times in order for him to increase her
exam score from 33 to a pass mark, has since
gone viral on social media.
Akindele is said to be a pastor despite the fact that
there were no mentions of the department he
lectures in nor the church he pastors, in the post.
The leaked conversation suggests the student had
refused the lecturer’s initial sex demand to upgrade
her. .
It appeared, in the audio, that the student
deliberately called the lecturer again, to play along,
record him and have hard evidence against him.
The following dialogue occurred in the audio:
Student: Hello Sir, Professor Akindele, yesterday you
said something but because I was close to my
boyfriend I could not say anything. You said you’ve
submitted it
Lecturer: I gave you an opportunity and you missed
it. Forget about it. You will do it next year.
Student: I was calling to confirm whether you were
serious about it.
Lecturer: Me that agreed to do something. I know
what I meant. If you don’t trust me, forget about it.
If I wouldn’t do it, why should I give you audience in
the first place?
If I am not interested in doing it, I won’t give you
audience in the first instance. The other person has
come and I told her straight away because there is
nothing I can do to bail that person out and her
mark is even better than your own. The person
scored 39 while your own is 33.
Only two people failed the course so what else do
you want me to do. You can see it anytime you
come, we are at Moro doing exam, we are doing
MBA executive exam.
They are just starting. I will finish by 4:30 and
maybe 5, I should be in the office. If you are ready,
come by 5:00. Why did you tell me you were on
your period the other time.
Student: I was really seeing my period Professor
Akindele.
Lecturer: Stop mentioning my name. And now nko?.
Student: I am not on my period now.
Lecturer: Your boyfriend has done it yesterday?
Student: Is it every time that someone will be doing
with the boyfriend? Is it every time you do it with
your wife?
Lecturer: Yes
Student: It’s a lie, not possible. So what’s the plan
now?
Lecturer: Let’s have the first one today and then we
will do another one tomorrow. Is our agreement not
five times?
Student: Is it B that you want to give me or C? Why
would it be five times you will knack me?
Lecturer: That’s what I will do.
Student: Prof, you know what? Let me fail it. I can’t
do it five times. For what nah? No worry. Thank you,
sir
Lecturer: You are welcome.
When contacted by sources, the spokesperson for
OAU told their correspondent the management
already knew about the scandal.
“The university is aware and we are setting up
machinery to critically look at the issue to
determine the veracity otherwise there won’t be
conclusion,” said the spokesperson, Abiodun
Olanrewaju.
The trust in Nigerian universities to deal with sexual
harassment is low and OAU, this time, will have to
act decisively to raise public trust.
Many Nigerians monitored on social media believe
predatory lecturers, even when exposed, are left
unpunished, thereby increasing the rate at which
lecturers sexually abuse female students.
Commenting, Remi Sonaiya, OAU retired professor
and former presidential aspirant, said: “Terrible!
Unfortunately, many universities don’t have strong
deterrence or punishment for abusers.
Students should be encouraged to speak out when
such things happen. There must be at least
someone in the institution who can be trusted and
confided in. Justice must be done.
“The good thing about such cases becoming public
is that it will force the institutions to address them
more seriously – if only to protect their name.
Sadly, our universities have not dealt seriously with
the issue of sexual harassment.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comments here

Related post

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUR ADVERTISEMENT BANNERS - A Nigerian lady has left a lot of people inspired with her touching story of determ...

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here