SEX AND FASTING (PART 4) - Media and news website

Breaking news

Media and news website

Get all your latest informations

Recent Posts

Post Top Ad

Ads by Google

Get This Pop-up Window

Post Top Ad

Saturday 17 March 2018

SEX AND FASTING (PART 4)

It has been a week since I finished fastened
Kenny has still not spent a single night in
the house. Every morning he came home to
dress for work and didn’t come home till
the next morning. Every morning I met him
at the door begging and cajoling but it was
always the same. He totally ignored me,
walked past into the guest room and
walked back out once he was done
changing cloths and having his bath. Not
one word was ever said in
acknowledgment.
I began to think I probably should have
compromised during the 100 days. I did not
expect him to take it this far. I did not even
know what plausible solution I could
execute. I knew s-x was a big deal to men
but it was always painful for me anyway so
I was never all excited about it. On our
wedding night, when Kenny deflowered me, I
thought I was only going to feel the pain for
less than a week but it has been six months
and every single intimacy we have had was
laced with very uncomfortable pain.
Chauvinist as Kenny was, he felt I was just
making a mountain out of a molehill and s-
x could not be as painful as I was making it
to be. Truth was if not for the sake of
procreation I was comfortable not having s-
x ever. The hype is definitely more than the
experience.
I finally decided that maybe some physical
solution was needed since the spiritual was
not solving Kenny and I’s problem. I went
to Google that afternoon as I got home from
work and searched ” how to stop painful s-
x”. As soon as I finished reading of different
positions to do to ease the pain and how
the pain was coming from my mind. I made
a few decisions on making sure s-x
became enjoyable. Next, I Googled, ”how to
seduce your husband and I felt so
uncomfortable with the sheer number of
unholy things I discovered. I decided to
take a bold step and put some things I
found to practice to ensure Kenny finally
stayed home for the night. As alien as it
felt, I typed some steamy texts I found
online to Kenny at one hour interval each.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comments here

Related post

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUR ADVERTISEMENT BANNERS - A Nigerian lady has left a lot of people inspired with her touching story of determ...

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here