SEX AND FASTING (PART 5) - Media and news website

Breaking news

Media and news website

Get all your latest informations

Recent Posts

Post Top Ad

Ads by Google

Get This Pop-up Window

Post Top Ad

Saturday 17 March 2018

SEX AND FASTING (PART 5)

PART FIVE
On Saturday morning when Kenny walked
into the house, I had decided enough was
enough and I was not going to pay for my
sins forever. He had no right whatsoever to
keep sleeping outside the house under the
guise of anger. I was already waiting for
him and as soon as he stepped in, I just
blew up,
”Where do you think you are coming from
oga?” I shouted.
He looked at me like I had suddenly grown
two heads and to my surprise he replied,
”Sunrise hotel”.
”Is that where you have been staying?” I
asked unsure. Not expecting him to answer
in the first place.
”Yes I got a room there” he answered and
looked at me, ”Is that all? he asked.
”No, that is not all Kenny and don’t make
me feel stupid. You have been sleeping
outside for the past three weeks and now I
am questioning you, you’re acting ignorant”
I was truly bewildered.
”Madam, you asked me where I have been
and I answered you. How am I acting
ignorant?”
”Kenny, once again, I am sorry”.
”Okay I have heard. Just to be clear though,
what exactly are you sorry for?”
”Well, I am sorry for depriving you of s-x
and fasting without your agreement. I am
sorry for being inconsiderate of your
feelings. Please can we just go back to how
we were?”
”Okay, I have heard you” he said with a
straight face.
”Kenny, please now. What else do you want
me to say or do?”
”Lola I said I have heard. Please don’t
stress me. I want to ride around the estate
on my bicycle for a while. Is that okay?”
”Okay, that is fine. Do you promise to stay
at home from today?” I asked
”Yes, I will. So can I go change and head
out now?”
I nodded and got out of his way and he
immediately went to the room and changed
into his riding outfit. He always looked so
handsome in his tights and t-shirt whenever
he wanted to exercise and watching him
come out of the bedroom, I went to give
him a hug half expecting him to turn me
away but he gave me a very lingering hug
and left soon afterwards. I was so giddy
from the obvious reconciliation, I decided to
cook something nice for his breakfast when
he returned.
A little over thirty minutes later, I got the
call that changed my life forever. With tears
in my eyes not knowing what to expect, I
grabbed my car keys and rushed out of the
house to the hospital address I had been
given. I still could not believe my ears that
Kenny had been in an accident. He just left
home barely 30 minutes earlier. The. caller
was unable to give details of the severity of
the accident or what happened. As I drove
out and met with traffic, I tried calling his
number back to get more details but it was
switched off. I contemplated calling family
and friends but I decided to know the
status of his health before calling anybody.
”Oh Lord, help me. You said we shall not
die God, please keep my husband. I will not
be a widow in my youth oh lord.”
Words of prayer failed me. I did not even
know how to pray. Almost an hour later, I
finally drove into the hospital compound
and ran inside with deep fear, not knowing
what to expect……..You know what, I won’t
waste my time having this fruitless
conversation with you. I am warning you for
the last time. I won’t
take this your fasting bullshit and you will
learn to respect me in
this house. If this is the rubbish they are
teaching you in church,
I will ban you from going there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comments here

Related post

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUR ADVERTISEMENT BANNERS - A Nigerian lady has left a lot of people inspired with her touching story of determ...

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here