TALES OF HOUSE BOY (EPISODE 2) - Media and news website

Breaking news

Media and news website

Get all your latest informations

Recent Posts

Post Top Ad

Ads by Google

Get This Pop-up Window

Post Top Ad

Saturday 17 March 2018

TALES OF HOUSE BOY (EPISODE 2)

Me: what did you said?
Lucy: common stop pretending….come and
have your share. *** i look at her again ***.
Common igwe. *** my p****k keep on
complaining inside my boxer ***.
Leo: igwe go naw. I know you haven’t done
this….and this is your opportunity to learn how
to do it even better. Common be a man and
do what others did.
*** as they were persuading me to have s-x, i
left in an annoyance to my house. When i got
home,my dad is outside and i greeted him with
a thick face,he notice my mood and called me
as am about to enter inside the house. I turned
back to him***.
Dad: what is the problem?
Me: nothing dad.
Dad: your mouth said nothing but you face is
saying something. Tell me am your dad. What
is the problem?
Me: *** faked a smile ***. Absolutely nothing
dad… Am ok.
Dad: as you said so,no problem.
*** i entered inside my room and started
thinking about what i saw. Soon my phone
rang,i looked at it and it was leo calling me.. I
pick up immediately***
Me: hello.
Leo: igwe am sorry ok
Me: sorry for yourself. Leo we have a future
more ahead of us. You,Arinze*** arinze is my
other intelligent friend*** and i have vow not to
go near girls till we finish our secondary
school but you violated it.. No problem go
ahead. I have nothing to do with you again,let
me know that am with Arinze only..
Leo: igwe please lets keep it a secrete and
forget about everything that happen.
Me: i have forgotten.
Leo: igwe let me tell you,Arinze you are
refering to as a saint has a girl friend. He has
been hiding it since,so you better find yourself
one or you go dey there conji go kill you..***
hang up**
Me: Arinze has a girl friend? I can’t believe all
this bla bla bla leo is talking. Anyway sha,i
will still find out..
*** i continued meditating on what Leo told me
about Arinze. As time goes on,i found out that
its true. He even have two girl friends that he
is bleeping. God all my friends are not whom i
think they are… i started thinking how i will get
my own girl friend. I started searching but
found none worthy to be my gf in our school.
So one day,we were in the class one morning,a
girl and a boy entered into our class,they
introduce themselves as member of us. We
welcomed them. They started doing as
brothers and sisters..most of our classmate
started seeing them as twins because of their
behaviour,their height the same,their
complexion the same.
After one week that they were admitted in our
school,i came to school one morning and
found a two new desk beside mine and it
happens to be both of them. I started
associating with them.. The boy name is
mathew while the girl is princess.so princess
started coming close to me and i started
eyeing her.one afternoon,she was searching
her desk***
Me: what are you looking?
Princess: am looking for my phone.
Me: where did you kept it?
Princess: i don’t know where i kept it but am
sure i came to school with it. *** i helped her
in searching for the phone but we didnt see
it*** please can you help me with your
phone,let me dial my number.
*** i gave her and she dial her number,soon
her phone started ringing inside her school
bag. She handed my phone to me and bring
out hers.***.
Princess: i don’t even know that it was inside
my bag.
Me: yea, things like that happen. Sometime
you might hold sometin in your hand and you
will be looking for it *** she laughed***.
Me: igwe your funny. Anyway thats my
number,you can save it,let me save yours.
What name will i use on it?
Me: you can use goat,sheep,lion,dog……
Princess: *** laughing***. You are funny igwe.
*** i looked around and found mathew staring
at us with a thick lump face.. Chai! I don curse
wahala for both of them ooooo.
To be continue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comments here

Related post

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUR ADVERTISEMENT BANNERS - A Nigerian lady has left a lot of people inspired with her touching story of determ...

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here